waynester.Net

Waynester.NET is my sandbox site where I develop things for my own amusement. I use it also as a tech playground for my children in the same way I was mentored by my father. Under full disclosure, I am not soliciting or benefiting in any way financially with this website.

Learn more »

Data Analytics

Data Analysis

Data analysis, also known as analysis of data or data analytics, is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making.

--From wikipedia.org

Learn more »

Predictive Analytics

Predictive analytics encompasses a variety of statistical techniques from predictive modelling, machine learning, and data mining that analyze current and historical facts to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events. In business, predictive models exploit patterns found in historical and transactional data to identify risks and opportunities. Models capture relationships among many factors to allow assessment of risk or potential associated with a particular set of conditions, guiding decision making for candidate transactions.

--From wikipedia.org

Learn more »

Software Development

80% of the code is complete. Use your in-house developers to complete the remaining 20% of integration and implementation. This is my way of giving back to the community.

Learn more »